Friday, April 28, 2017

"CBS have become the best place to grow in student life" by Simon Magarati

Simon Magarati
Myself Simon Magarati from Bidur 02 Tindhara Nuwakot (Trishuli). Currently, I am staying in Tyrannus since three and half year. I was baptized in the name of Jesus, Holy Spirit and Godfather in Trishuli AG church in 2066 BS. During that days, I was just a member of the Trishuli AG church. After some years, Nuwakot AG church was started near to my home as a branch church of Trishuli AG church and I shifted there. Later, I got a chance to serve as a leader in youth fellowship and other church fellowship. I involved in many evangelical program, training and workshop with the pastor and leaders of the church. These all gave me many experiences in youth ministry and also grew myself spiritually and mentally.

While living in Tyrannus Hall as a student,  I got several opportunities to participate in youth fellowship, student fellowship, student training and other fellowship. I heard about student fellowship of CBS (Christia Bidhyarthi Sangati) while living in Tyrannus Hall. It was wonderful news to me and participated in several students activities of CBS. After involving in several CBS activities, I got an opportunity to serve as a member of CBS committee. During the times of CBS activities, I got to participate in many training and workshop such as SMTC, BSLT, SLDTP and several programs, camps. I got encouragement, love, hope and helped me to live with Christ and to move forward in our lives of earth. I learnt to make my mind and understanding strong in viewing the world. I have just completed my B.Sc final exam a week ago. During the residency period in Tyrannus and CBS involvement, I had able to change my life toward goodness. These all was my memorable and useful time to gain knowledge and experience. 

In these days, I feel there is not an easy life. On one side there is our society and on another side, there is our ministry, our church and our family. There are many difficulties as well as many opportunities. I took difficulties as an opportunity to learn about life. The difficulties changed me and I have been changing steadily. During these atmospheres of tremor, I was very much guided by CBS fellowship and its learning to stand myself and face the World.  

Now, through CBS Ministry I am nominated and going for student exchange program also where I will learn about foreign students, student fellowships and then I will work for student ministry in different parts of Nepal. The CBS have become the best place to grow in student life and I want you all to involve in its all activities.

Simon Magarati
Student of B.Sc, Chemistry, Trichandra College, Tribhuwan University
Committeee member of KTM Valley CBS

No comments:

Post a Comment